COVID 19 UPDATE
Our Office is open. To ensure the safety of patients and staff, patients will be seen only if they have an appointment booked.
* All persons entering the office will have to fill out a form in regards to risks and symptoms of COVID-19.
* All person entering the office will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer
* All person entering the office must wear a mask for the entire duration of your visit.
* As the person enters the office, one sanitize their hands with the hand sanitizer provided.
* Only patients with appointments will be allowed into the office due to social distancing requirement. Exception will be made if the patient require assistance or if the patient is a minor. If this is not the case we kindly ask that you wait in the car or return to pick up the patient.
* If you are not feeling well please do not come in for your appointment, we will be happy to see you when you are feeling better.
* To ensure safety of everyone in our office we have a safety plan in place, all areas are sanitized before and after each patient, air filters to help keep the air clean, and barriers in places where there are high contact between the patient and staff/doctor.
* At this time we highly recommended that all patient coming into the office get their retinal image taken. This is recommended for all patient every 2 years and yearly for all patients coming in to rule out/monitor specific eye conditions. With the current situation, the doctors feel strongly that it helps to deliver the high quality of care that they have always provided despite the difficulties caused by the extra barriers.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate this new way of patient care. To decrease the need to come into the office, we have launched a SHOP ONLINE store to assist you with your contact lens and dry eyes products.
Dr. Katie Yoon
Monday 9:30 - 6:00
Tuesday 9:30 - 4:00
Wednesday 11:00 - 6:00
Thursday 11:00 - 7:00
Saturday 8:00 - 2:00
**Please note that our office is closed for ALL statutory holidays**
UV Damage still occurs during winter months...
Please don't forget to put on your sunglasses to protect your eyes from the UV rays! You are still exposed to 80% of the UV during the winter months.
WE TOOK THE CHALLENGE!
Did you know:
- UV rays damage your eyes all year long
- Children and teens are exposed to 3X more UV than adults and are more vulnerable to the harmful effects of UV radiation.