COVID 19 UPDATE
Our Office is now open for appointments.
* All persons entering the office will have to fill out a form in regards to risks and symptoms of COVID-19.
* All person entering the office will have their temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer
* All person entering the office must wear a mask for the entire duration of your visit.
* As soon as a person enters the office, they must wash hands with hand sanitizer provided.
* Only patients with appointments will be allowed into the office due to social distancing requirements. Exception will be made if the patient require assistance or if the patient is a minor. If this is not the case we kindly ask that you wait in the car or return to pick up the patient.
* If you are not feeling well please do not come in for your appointment, we will be happy to see you when you are feeling better.
* Currently due to all the PPE requirements there is decreased view of the back of the eye even with dilation, our office will ask all other patient to have the retina photographed (additional charge does apply)
Thank you for your support and understanding as we navigate this new way of patient care. To decrease the need to come into the office, we have launched a SHOP ONLINE store to assist you with your contact lens and dry eyes products.
Dr. Katie Yoon
Monday 9:30 - 1:00
Tuesday 9:30 - 4:00
Wednesday 11:00 - 6:00
Thursday 11:00 - 7:00
Saturday 8:00 - 12:00
(later appointments avail. by appointment only
**Please note that our office is closed for ALL statutory holidays**
UV Damage still occurs during winter months...
Please don't forget to put on your sunglasses to protect your eyes from the UV rays! You are still exposed to 80% of the UV during the winter months.
WE TOOK THE CHALLENGE!
Did you know:
- UV rays damage your eyes all year long
- Children and teens are exposed to 3X more UV than adults and are more vulnerable to the harmful effects of UV radiation.